- Conflict Free Materials
- Product Ranges
- Custom Designs
Vitec Electronics Corporation was formed in January 1986, after the acquisition of the 11Z Trigate ( Pulse Transformer product line from the Magnetic Components Division of the Sprague Electric Company.
Vitec has expanded its product offering to include Pulse and Isolation Transformers, Switching Power Supply Magnetics, Transformers for Local Area Networks (LAN), Telecommunications applications, and Custom Products.
Vitec has a diverse manufacturing capability at its disposal. Products are designed and shipped from Carlsbad, CA. (Headquarters) and mainland China. We are committed to both JIT and Dock to Stock programs, and we pro actively adhere to ethical business practices such as using only conflict free materials
Vitec is committed to develop, manufacture, and market quality products at competitive prices. Our Engineering, Sales, and Customer Service staff is dedicated to customer needs.
As a progressive company Vitec Electronics Corporation is ISO 9001 certified and will continuously strive to assure product quality and reliability through material management, product design, application engineering, and quality manufacturing.
- As a manufacturer of products that contain Tin (Sn), Vitec is committed to operating in a socially responsible way. It is Vitec policy to refrain from purchasing from any known conflict sources, and we expect that our suppliers adhere to the same standards.
- U.S. Legislation on conflict minerals.
- In 2010, a U.S. law was passed that requires companies to report to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and disclose on their websites whether any materials in their products originate in the Democratic Republic of Congo or its adjoining countries. The law applies to publicly traded U.S. manufacturing companies that use certain metals in their products.
- If companies are using materials from the identified countries, they are required to describe the steps they have taken to ensure the metals are from responsible sources and to give details about the location of the mine from where they originated.
- Vitec Electronics, a privately held company, suppports the development of legislation that helps companies determine whether or not the sources of the materials they use are associated with conflict.
- VRM and VRD Inductors
- Power Inductors
- Hugh Current Toroid Inductors
- Filtering Inductors
- Current Sense Inductors
- Current Sense Transformers
- 50/60 Hz Current Sense Inductors
- Control Transformers
- Multi tapped Transformers
- Trigate® Pulse Transformers
- Energy Storage Inductors
- Gate Drive transformers
- Flyback Transformers
- Buck/Boost Transformers
- SMPS Transformers
- DC/DC Converter Transformers
- EMI Common Mode Chokes
- Reinforced Insulation Transformers
- Isolation Transformers
- UL Certified Transformers
- RF Transformers
- Pulse Transformers
- Transformers for DC/DC Converters